Business Tax Services

Amore Accounting Services LLC Offers Customized Corporate Tax Services

American corporations are taxed on many levels. We are proud to offer your business tax preparation services that keep in mind the federal, state, and local specifics of taxes for your business. Tax law for big business tax is subject to many changes as your government works to make sure our financial system works as it should. Taxes are always complicated, but corporate tax is an especially tricky system.

Our Corporate Tax Accountants Help You File Your Taxes Annually

Like individuals and small businesses, corporations are required to file taxes annually. Corporations are also required to file quarterly estimated taxes.

If you’re involved with owners who control multiple businesses, it’s possible you may only have to file a single consolidated return. While this makes certain aspects of your return easier, it’s absolutely necessary that this single return is everything that it needs to be.

Self-Employed Tax Preparation

Self-employment is extremely rewarding and liberating in so many ways. But you need to make sure that you can keep on top of the taxes! Whether you’ve been self-employed for many years, you’ve just started out, or you’re dreaming of your self-employed future, making sure you’re planning for your taxes should be part of your daily routine.

The friendly tax preparation specialists at Amore Accounting Services LLC have compiled some essential information that you should know about your self employed tax return, so you can have everything you need for your tax preparation process. 

Understand Dividends With Our Corporate Tax Professionals

If you’re a shareholder in a corporation, you’ll be taxed on dividends. To find out what this means, contact a corporate tax accountant or your state representative. If you are specifically a shareholder of an S-corporation or a mutual fund, you will be taxed on your corporate income. Foreign income tax law may apply to business matters conducted outside of the United States. Luckily, there are also tax credits for foreign affairs.